5 Reasons to Coach GOTR or Heart & Sole this season!
5. YOU will build girls’ confidence and equip them with the tools to be physically, socially and emotionally healthy at a critical time in their development. Check out our program outcomes’ here.
4. YOU will get active and healthy, AND make a difference at the same time! You’ll get to do activities, games and walk/run with the girls as part of each lesson. And yes, you’ll positively impact girls…check out the results of our local program outcome evaluation that shows just that!
3. YOU will connect and have fun with great people (other coaches and girls)!
2. YOU will join your fellow coaches, girls and their families for the most incredibly fun and inspiring celebration…the GOTR 5k, the culminating event of our programs! Just think, girls you’ve gotten to know and supported for 10 weeks have their BIG moment and achieve their goal of completing a 5k…witnessing confidence through accomplishment as your girls cross the finish line!
1. We need YOU! Volunteer coaches drive our programs. More coaches at a site/school allows for more girls to be able to participate; two trained coaches at each session supports one team at a site, four trained coaches supports two teams – more girls who are able to be positively impacted and empowered!
Want to learn more about the various coach roles and responsibilities, and register to be a coach this fall 2016 season? Sign up by 8/21!