Five Ways You Can Be The POWER OF ONE
Are you ready to celebrate in sneakers? In 2018, Girls on the Run St. Louis will serve nearly 7,000 girls - empowering each girl to know and activate her limitless potential and realize her power to impact the world. This past year, we gave out more than $390,000 in scholarships, ensuring that every girl across eastern Missouri and western Illinois, regardless of background, can participate in this life changing program. YOU can support our St. Louis community girls on the run by participating in the Power of One Gala held on April 12th. Here's how:
1) Buy your ticket. Proceeds from the Gala benefit the Girls on the Run St. Louis scholarship fund - making sure all girls across Missouri and Illinois have access to the program. Learn more about the event and buy your tickets here. (and yes, you can really wear sneakers!)
2) Get inspired. Hear from the 2018 Energy Award recipients, Jen Carcagno, Emerson, and Brad Eastman. Learn about the impact of Girls on the Run and the power it has to build up the next generation of St. Louis' female leaders.
3) Make it a Girls Night Out or Date Night. We are so excited to be at Lumen Private Event Space this year. Featuring beer from Urban Chestnut Brewing Company and a photo booth from our friends at TapSnap, this fun evening will be a great time to celebrate with friends or a significant other.
4) Bid in the silent auction. From Cardinals and Blues packages to concert tickets and gym memberships, we have a full line-up of awesome auction items. We may even have passes for the PGA Championship....fore!
5) Be the Power of One from afar. Even if you can't be there for the Gala on April 12th, you can still empower girls for a lifetime of healthy living. Bid on items from our silent auction remotely or donate directly to our scholarship fund. Your donation can support one team, one girl, and one generation of confident, caring girls ready to lead!