Are you up to the challenge?
Girls on the Run of the Rockies & St. Louis have teamed up to create the ultimate challenge! Take on TWO 14ers in TWO days over one EPIC weekend, while raising money to support Girls on the Run!
The 14er Challenge
Summit Mt. Massive (14,429') and Mt. Elbert (14,439’) in Leadville, CO, over the course of two days. Tap into your inner superpower and challenge yourself, while making a difference for our girls.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Climbers will have access to the Girls on the Run basecamp, located on a private ranch adjacent to both mountains. Basecamp will be fully equipped with the support and services climbers need to make this a unique experience.
When is it?
July 30 - August 1, 2021
Schedule of events:
- Climbers arrive at basecamp on Friday, July 30
- Summit Mt. Elbert on Saturday, July 31
- Summit Mt. Massive on Sunday, August 1
- Depart basecamp on Sunday, August 1
Where is it?
Mt. Massive & Mt. Elbert in Leadville, CO
How it Works
When you register to take on this challenge, you are not just doing this for yourself, you are doing this for the next generation of girls. As a registered climber, you commit to a fundraising goal (a minimum of $2,000) to help support an entire team of girls this year. For every dollar you raise, you will be teaching girls that they are strong and capable of any challenge, JUST LIKE YOU!
Early Bird: $175 (February 15 - March 31)
Regular: $250 (April 1 - June 30)
*Registration is LIMITED!
We are truly making this a one-of-a-kind experience. Your registration fee includes:
Girls on the Run basecamp
- Access to private camping located at the base of both 14ers
- Shuttle service to trailhead each morning
- Meals and daypack snacks
- Evening entertainment
Plus, access to training plans, and fundraising support and incentives.
Basecamp Support Add-Ons
Packing light? Avoiding airline baggage fees? We got you covered. We will have your gear set up and waiting for you at basecamp.
You can add on camping gear at a later date at no additional cost:
- Single Occupancy Private Tent: $250/person -- cot, sleeping bag, pillow, lantern, and chair
- Double Occupancy Tent: $150/person -- cot, sleeping bag, pillow, lantern, and chair