SoleMates are individuals who want to pair their efforts of training to meet personal athletic goals with fundraising for Girls on the Run St. Louis. SoleMates are passionate about the Girls on the Run mission to empower girls for a lifetime of healthy living and want to share that with friends, family and community members as it serves as a motivator during their training.
SoleMates can participate in local athletic races as well as races outside of our community. We have had SoleMates participate in athletic races in St. Louis, Memphis, Florida and beyond in the areas of running, biking, rowing and more. If you have the determination to reach your goal and a passion for Girls on the Run St. Louis, you can become a SoleMate!
As a SoleMate you get:
- A personal, customizable fundraising page
- Guidance and fundraising tips from the Girls on the Run St. Louis staff
- Technical Shirt
- Access to social and training events throughout the season
- Discounts to participate in local and regional races
- Fundraising incentives as you reach your fundraising milemarkers
- A community of support where you can discuss ideas and encourage one another as you train and fundraise
The race you choose determines your fundraising minimum. Funds raised directly support the girls participating in our program.
Participate in GO! St. Louis' Family & Fitness Weekend as a Girls on the Run SoleMate and empower girls for a lifetime of healthy living.
DATE | April 6–7, 2019
RACES | 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon or relay
- Free race entry
- 12-week training program through Big River Running Company
- Private tent for Sunday races