Our Spring 5k will take place May 11, 2019. Registration is now OPEN!
Girls in the program and all coaches and practice partners are already registered for the 5k.
No refunds are given for duplicate registrations.
A Community Run Benefiting the Girls on the Run Scholarship Fund
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Soldiers’ Memorial (downtown St. Louis)
1 Mile Fun Run – 7:45 am
5k Run – 8:00 am
Prices and Registration:
$25 through May 4 ($15 for children under 12)
$30 from May 5 – May 10 ($20 for children under 12)
$35 on May 11 ($25 for children under 12)
- Register for the Girls on the Run 5k online through May 11, 2018
- Download a paper registration form (must be postmarked by May 10)
5k Course Map
Race Village Map
Packet Pick Up
Packet pick up for community participants will take place on Thursday, May 9 and Friday, May 10 between the hours of 10AM - 7PM at all three Big River Running locations:
West County: 13969 Manchester Road, Ballwin, MO 63011
University City: 606 North and South Road, University City, MO 63130
South City: 5352 Devonshire Ave, St. Louis, MO 63109
If you are unable to pick up your packet prior to race day, they can be picked up at the Packet Pick-Up tent in Race Village on Saturday morning beginning at 6:45 am.
T-shirts & Merchandise
- Please do not push or rush to the starting line once the gun goes off. The race is chip timed, so your time won’t start until you cross the starting line. No need to hurry! Walk calmly and orderly to the starting line and then start running.
- As much as possible, please try to run at an even pace the entire race instead of starting and stopping, sprinting and walking, etc.
- Should you need to walk, please move to the far right of the street and try to ease your pace into a walk instead of abruptly stopping.
- Allow runners to pass on the left.
- Please pass slower runners/walkers on the left.
- If you see a runner who needs medical attention, please alert a Course Marshal.
- Run or walk in pairs only. No groups of three or more across the street as it would block other runners from passing.
- Do not wear another runners bib. It is mandatory for runners to register for the race so each participants signs our waiver. Also, wearing another runners bib will alter the race results.
- No dogs may accompany runners/walkers in the 5k.
- No bicycles are allowed on the race course (except for designated bike marshals).
- While strollers are discouraged, participants may run or walk with a stroller BUT they must start at the very back of the race (even if running with a Girl on the Run participant).
- iPods and other personal music players are also highly discouraged. Running music free helps to make the race safer and allows you to really take in the atmosphere of the race!