How to start a site
- Check to see if the program is already at your school and/or if your school is located within the territory served by Girls on the Run St. Louis by visiting the Locations page.
- Read through the Setting Up a Site Packet thoroughly.
- Ensure that you agree to and understand the content.
- Ensure you have met all of the site responsibilities/readiness to participate criteria.
- Fill out a New Site Application - due by November 30
- Send in your Principal/Site Administration Approval Form
Site application deadlines
- To start a site for the Fall season, applications are due by May 31
- To start a site for the Spring season, applications are due by November 30
Girls on the Run St. Louis reviews new site applications with its board of directors and aims to notify approved new fall sites in June and approved new spring sites in December.
Once the application has been preliminarily approved, Girls on the Run St. Louis meets with the site liaison, other coaches and ideally a school administrator, at the location to review the space and to answer any questions about the program.
Note that GOTR-STL is rapidly expanding and doing our best to accommodate as many new site requests as possible. We are somewhat limited by funding and staff capacity, therefore we can't guarantee a site will be able to start simply because they completed an application. Please be aware that starting and maintaining a Girls on the Run site is a serious commitment for volunteers and a time intensive endeavor.
Please call (314) 862-6266 or email Lisa Mulligan, Program Director at email@example.com with questions!
Thank you for your interest!