How to start a site
- Check to see if the program is already at your school or site and/or if you are located within the territory served by Girls on the Run St. Louis by visiting the Locations page.
- Email Lisa Mulligan, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to discuss next steps.
- Read through the Setting Up a Site Packet thoroughly. Confirm that you understand all requirements and policies.
- Fill out a Site Application.
- Submit your Principal/Site Administration Approval Form (sent directly to you after Site Application is submitted).
Girls on the Run St. Louis reviews new site applications with its board of directors, who approve programming and confirm final site fees.
Once the application has been preliminarily approved, Girls on the Run St. Louis meets with the site liaison, other coaches and a school administrator at the site to review the space, answer questions about the program and season timeline, and set everyone up for a successful first season.
Please call (314) 862-6266 or email Lisa Mulligan, Program Director at email@example.com with questions!
Thank you for your interest!