How to start a site
- Check to see if the program is already at your school or site and/or if you are located within the territory served by Girls on the Run St. Louis by visiting the Locations page.
- Email Lisa Mulligan, Director of Program & Development, at email@example.com to schedule a time to discuss next steps.
- Fill out a Site Application.
- Participate in a New Site Meeting with GOTR staff, interested coaches, and site administrator.
- Submit your Principal/Site Administration Approval Form (sent directly to you after the New Site Meeting).
Girls on the Run St. Louis reviews new site applications with its board of directors, who approve programming and confirm final site fees.
Please call (314) 862-6266 or email Lisa Mulligan, Director of Program & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Thank you for your interest!