- All SoleMates will get a personal fundraising page and fundraising tips and guidance from GOTRSTL Staff
- Welcome packet including exclusive SoleMates technical shirt
- Special SoleMates social and training events throughout the season
- Fun fundraising incentives at the $250, $500, $750 and $1,000 fundraising levels
- A community of support, ideas and encouragement as you train and fundraise
- Join our SoleMates Facebook group and find a network of runners dedicated to the Girls on the Run St. Louis mission. It’s a place to discuss upcoming running events, trails runs, fundraising activities or just get a little motivation. Catch up with past, present and potential SoleMates or see what’s going on in our running world.
Girls on the Run St. Louis is proud to be a GO! For a Cause partner for the 2018 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend, April 6-8, 2018. The event features races for all ages and fitness abilities including a marathon, half marathon, marathon relay, 7k and 5k run/walk. Any of these would be a great choice for a SoleMate and in addition to the benefits listed above, GOTRSTL will pay your registration fee!
Here's what you need to do:
- Step 1: Register as a SoleMate! During this process, you will receive instructions to set up and share your fundraising page.
- Step 2: Register for your selected event following the instructions! After you register as a SoleMate, you will receive an email from our staff with instructions to register for your GO! St. Louis event for free!