Who We Are
Pacesetters is a group composed of remarkable women who embrace our mission and core values in your own lives. You are leading families, businesses, organizations, teams and government institutions. You are making the tough decisions, challenging the status quo and boldly setting the pace for our girls.
What We Do
Girls on the Run St. Louis is seeking women leaders to help support our program goals and inspire the girls, volunteers, and families we serve through an inaugural group of women leaders, Pacesetters. The girls in our program often look up to their teachers, mothers, family members and coaches as their role models, and we want to continue to provide them with strong women to inspire and encourage them.
Pacesetters will receive:
- Invitations to Girls on the Run St. Louis special events
- Opportunities to connect with other women leaders in our community
- The opportunity to help empower the next generation of women
We invite you to join Pacesetters in 2018 by committing:
- Your leadership and a desire to embrace the values and mission of Girls on the Run
- A gift of $150, providing one scholarship for a season of Girls on the Run St. Louis
If you are interested in learning more about our Pacesetters campaign, please contact Courtney Berg at 314-862-6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As we enter our 16th year, we hope you will consider inviting other women leaders to join us as we inspire the next generation of joyful, healthy and confident women leaders.
Thank you for helping to set the pace for our girls!